Wednesday through Sunday 11h-13:30h
+ 34 960 070 789
Due to the exceptional situation that we are currently living in, we are required to limit the maximum number of diners to 8 per table, we therefore cannot accept reservations of more than 8 people per table.
If you wish to make a reservation for a larger group, please contact us to reserve the adequate number of tables necessary, with 8 per table always being the maximum.
For group reservations with special menus please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday through Sunday:
13:30 to 15:30 // 20:30 to 23:00
Restaurant will be closed as follows:
Monday through Sunday:
At 17h (after midday meal service)
At 00h (after evening meal service)
Friday & Saturday open until 01:00h after dinner cocktel time!!!
COVID-19 RESERVATIONS PROTOCOL
In order to provide the best service to our clients, we strongly request that you stick to your reservation and arrival time. Thank you for your understanding.Protocol for accepting reservations with regards to COVID-19:Due to the exceptional situation that we currently find ourselves in these days, we are required to restrict the maximum number of diners to 6 people per table and are therefore not able to accept reservations for tables exceeding 8 people.
In order to guarantee the health and safety of our clients and staff:
In BOUET we have implemented a series of measures and protocols so that during your visit you can concentrate on one thing….Enjoy!
To acheive this:
– we provide digital menus using QR code
– hydro-alcoholic gel stations in the entry and restrooms.
– We recommend the use of masks while within the restaurant when unable to maintain the minimum securiy distance.Specific conditions for the cancelation of reservations.
The following is the cancellation policy:
No fees will be charged upon making a reservation.
-reservations can be made online or via telephone (you will have 30 minutes to enter your card number in the link you will receive)
-for all reservations, both lunch service as well as dinner.
-reservations may be cancelled at no cost up until 6 hours prior to the lunch or dinner reservation. If cancelled less than 6 hours prior or if you do not arrive for your reservation the restaurant reserves the right to charge 25€ per person.
There will be 15 minutes of courtesy after the time of the reservation, after which, if you have not contacted the restaurant, the restaurant reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
CANCELLATION POLICY CONDITIONS
- The cancellation of a reservation will have no cost as long as it is done through our online booking system, following the procedure as described and at least 6 hours prior to the time of the reservation.
- Reservations that fail to be cancelled (when diners fail to arrive at the time of their reservation) and those that are cancelled less than 6 hours prior to the reservation time will incur a cost of 25€ per person, charged to the credit card provided when making the reservation to guarantee service.
- Reservations cannot be cancelled via telephone, they must be cancelled through our online booking system or through the confirmation email that you received.